howdy, guys!! hope you are good! I am back again with another article which is quite interesting and most beneficial for us.
So in this article, I will suggest you the way how you can fix WebGL hit a snag error. This error is caused by WebGL. Before fixing this error you should know about what actually is WebGL.
- 1 What is WebGL?
- 2 Where WebGL is used?
- 3 Method to solve WebGL hit a snag error
What is WebGL?
Where WebGL is used?
WebGL is the best way for rendering 2D and 3D graphics. It is very easy to use and understand and widely used in gaming, web designing, and other scientific tools.
Once the scripting of WebGL is done it can be used everywhere. You can also use it in different mobile phones Android, Nokia,ios etc.
It is a google chrome error. The error generally occurs when we perform online high-quality 2D or 3D games, browsing 360 videos on youtube, using Google maps and other graphics related to heavy tasks. It occurs whenever a CPU or GPU limit exceeded to a maximum.
Method to solve WebGL hit a snag error
There are three methods for solving WebGL hit a snag error which is listed below:
1. To disable the Hardware Acceleration Of Graphics In Google Chrome
2. To disable the WebGL option through chrome’s flag.
3. Find out the problem in Chrome’s flag.
Method 1: To disable the Hardware Acceleration Of Graphics In Google Chrome
We can solve this problem by disabling the hardware acceleration graphics in google chrome.
- You just need to navigate in the setting of google chrome and after that, you will click on show advanced settings.
- In the next “Use hardware Acceleration available” option you will choose.
- After that, you will uncheck and restart your google chrome.
Method 2: To disable the WebGL option through chrome’s flag
- Firstly you have to open google chrome browser://flag.
- Next, you have to look for the option i.e “Disable WebGL”.
- Now you have to check that option and restart your google chrome.
Find out the problem in Chrome’s GPU
- Firstly you have to launch google chrome.
- navigate towards the chrome://GPU
- Next, you can find a particular problem under different problem detected heading.
- With the help of this option, you can exact find out the problem.
Ending of words:
I hope this article will help you a lot to fix a WebGL hit a snag error. Here, you will definitely get different ways to solve this error. If you have any query regarding this article please just do comment below.